Load Testing, Detection and Analysis of Performance Issues
An enterprise solution, Qtest brings you the means to improve the performance of your critical applications thanks to:
A business-based approach in conducting your performance tests:
- Graphic viewing of business scenarios.
- Rapid understanding of tests with validation of your application SLAs.
- Monitoring the activity of every virtual user.
Simple to use means a high capacity to simulate load:
- Automatically detects the type of application.
- Browses the script by storyboard.
- Advanced assistants for parameter setting.
- Simulates tens of thousands of users.
Automatically detecting and analyzing anomalies:
- Full hardware and software infrastructure monitoring thanks to a series of non-intrusive performance monitors.
- A real-time analysis of entire metrics.
- Breaks down response times for clients, network and servers.
- Summarizes relevant metrics for operating systems, application servers, web servers and databases.
Automatic report creation:
- Produces sophisticated reports based on standard or customized models suited to your business needs.
- Reports for monitoring your SLA quality of service commitments.
- Reports for each user profile.
- Compares execution results.
Support for all environments:
- Web Service, J2EE, .Net, ASP, CGI, Mainframe Portal, Web 2.0 such as Adobe Flash/Flex, Microsoft Silverlight, Html/Ajax, Microsoft Sharepoint
- With the Winload module, Qtest allows you to extend your load tests to all Windows client/server and ERP applications especially SAP Major Clients, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Citrix
- Thanks to its QNI module, Qtest can adapt to specific environments.
This post is also available in: French