We are looking for Field Sales Engineers. Quotium is seeking talented Field Sales Engineers to support our Sales and Business Development activities in the US. You will be working in tandem with our sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate.
The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales cycle. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and is also comfortable with extensive travel.
- Responsible for technical product presentation to customers and field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Run proof of concept
- Deploy and implement Quotium’s solutions in customer environments, from planning to acceptance
- Work closely with prospects and customers to resolve technical issues
- Act as an interface between the sales and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues
- Travel required as needed within the US
- Performing onsite pre/post-sales activities including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, training and other Professional Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution oriented
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation skills in front of customers
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows system administration
- Proficiency in analyzing HTTP/HTTPS message traffic
- Eager and capable of learning new technologies as necessary
- Proficiency in web infrastructure components (Databases, Application Servers, Web Servers, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-4 years related experience
- Background in application security – a big plus
- Familiarity with common continuous integration and testing servers (e.g. Jenkins), automatic testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium) and bug tracking systems (e.g. Jira)