Quotium is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This person will interact with product marketing, communications/social media, customer support, sales and other departments to support the daily operations of the marketing department.
- – Assisting marketing department team members coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- – Developing and maintaining sales collateral, presentations, case studies, and many other materials related to marketing, ensuring that the latest versions are available to the field at all times.
- – Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- – Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
- – Coordinating speaking and awards opportunities for the company and executive team.
- – Monitoring online blogs and publications for tracking news related to the company and web application security industry.
- – Developing engaging posts for social media channels on a daily/continuous basis and monitoring engagement/responses.
- – Building a lead scoring system for evaluating incoming leads and quality opportunities.
- – Managing content/collateral request queue and maintaining content calendar.
- – Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
- – Working with customers to develop case studies, references, and testimonials.
- – Executing and analyzing results of marketing campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- – Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- – Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- – Effective project management skills.
- – Sound understanding of marketing principles and processes.
- – Effective understanding of web application security market, latest technologies, and competitors.
- – Excellent copywriting skills and an ability to understand technical content and re-work it for the appropriate audience.
- – Good team player dedicated to meeting or exceeding team goals.
- – Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- – Effective interpersonal and communication – both written and verbal –skills.
- – Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or organizational development preferred.