We are looking for Field Sales Engineers. Quotium is seeking talented Field Sales Engineers to support our Sales and Business Development activities in the US. The Sales Engineer is critical to our success as we expand. This position will be primarily for responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales cycle. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and is also comfortable with extensive travel.
- – Deploy and implement Quotium’s solutions, from planning to acceptance, and work with customers to resolve any outstanding technical issues
- – Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- – Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- – Edit/Perform technical presentations and product demonstrations
- – Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- – Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- – Design implementation solutions according to customers technical requirements
- – Travel required as needed mostly within the US
- – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field required degree; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification preferred
- – At least 3-5 years’ experience with application / software development with C#, .NET, JAVA, PHP etc. programming languages;
- – Technical Writing experience a plus
- – Excellent presentation skills in front of customers, business partners and large audiences
- – Fluent English (writing / spoken), additional languages are an advantage
- – Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
- – A background in the software security industry including penetration testing and code review is highly preferred